There's rosemary, that's for remembrance.
William Shakespeare: Hamlet, Prince of Denmark



Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Hail and water to blogger

Yesterday was a blogger nightmare.....we had a powerful thunderstorm...computer off.....storm passed....computer on......storm back....and on and on. Then when I finally got back on line blogger wouldn't let me make any comments. I was not recognized no matter who I said I was.....so I will catch up today. Missed all of you. PS 94 people voted for me yesterday. Only the other unopposed candidate got more votes...he got 96!! Hum, wonder who I ticked off? A special thank you to Gina who started me on the path to trusteehood. Love you Gina.

11 comments:

Lorraine said...

Congratulations, Rosemary!!!

gina said...

Just so everyone knows, all I did was push you to run. YOU have done the rest. You are a GREAT trustee, and the staff and your fellow board members ADORE you! Congrats, Rosemary!!! I am thrilled beyond words about you, Robert, and Shannon!

kenju said...

Congratulations! I hope you enjoy your term as trustee!

Sandy said...

Obviously some elections still turn out as they should!

Joan said...

I bow to you, Madam Trustee!

Sling said...

You go girl! :)

Stephanie said...

Congrats.............

Stephanie said...

The only reason you didn't win is because the babies didn't vote for you.......I'm sure Fuzz and the girls know who the well deserved winner is!!!!!!!!!!

Cazzie!!! said...

Yes, I did a fabulous post last night, stayed up until 11pm writing it and everything and blogger ate half of my blog post...grrrrr. Hence the part 1 of my Open Range Zoo visit...because part two was actually lost!!
Well done on getting your position...I hope it is a smooth journey for you.

CRAIG & DIANE said...

Congratulations on the election.... I feel for you and the power outages...depending on where we are traveling the darn wireless goes out right in the middle of a blog entry, and that new save function has a mind of its own!

Chandler said...

Hahaha congrats!! And I know all about your comment eating problems, we have the crappiest internet connection at school and I oftentimes cannot post them :)