There's rosemary, that's for remembrance.
William Shakespeare: Hamlet, Prince of Denmark



Thursday, May 03, 2007

I hope I didn't offend anyone...I was nervous about the tag thing...I had declined one in the past because I am basically boring. I just don't know how bloggers feel about being asked to post personal stuff. After I posted, Lorraine commented and I thought...wow someone really interesting wants a tag...so I added some names. Actually, I would love to read about everyone on my blog roll....I doubt anyone is going to admit to being an ax murderer or George Bush. I hope you all know I love you and the highlight of every day is reading your blogs.

4 comments:

Sling said...

..so does this mean I have to leave out the whole "ax murderer" thing?

Chandler said...

I love the Tag idea it took me a second to get it but I got it and it is posted. And I dont see the point of murdering anyone with an axe, seems so impersonal. As for admitting to being George Bush, I'm surprised he, himself, has not gone into hiding. *sigh*

Ex-Shammickite said...

OK, I took up the challenge...

Lorraine said...

No offense, Rosemary. I know how you feel about not wanting to impose or whatever but the way I look at it, stuff like this is part of the Blogopian culture. We play games.