There's rosemary, that's for remembrance.
William Shakespeare: Hamlet, Prince of Denmark



Friday, May 18, 2007

It's all better now, by Gina

This is Gina posting on Rosemary's blog to see if the fix I made for her comments really worked. And....the answer is yes! She can delete this post if she wants to. I just needed to test it out.

This is rosemary posting on her blog. Isn't Gina brilliant? I get so frustrated when stuff like this happens. I am sure it was an easy fix for Gina but not for me. I can imagine how I would get if I had a really snazzy blog with all the bells and whistles...and high speed! I think I wouldn't have a blog. kiss, kiss Gina

The first problem was....there is a link when I am writing a blog that says post options. When that is clicked there are comment options that show...somehow the do not allow comments was marked although I have NEVER messed with that....and something else that is Gina Einstein stuff...she could explain it I just know she fixed it. I have not messed with anything on this blog so it is totally blogger's fault with their upgrade stuff. So there.

12 comments:

gina said...

Aw shucks, ma'am. T'weren't nuthin' really. Kisses back!

kenju said...

Hooray for Gina! What was the problem?

Ex-Shammickite said...

Glad to know that Gina is a blogger guru, just in case I need one someday!

jan said...

Yay. I'm in. It's the first time I could comment on this blog for many days and now I've forgotten what I was going to say,

Sling said...

Once again,The Blogga Nostra has come to the rescue!
Gina ROCKS!

Suzanne said...

Hi Rosemary....and Gina!
I did the same thing on my blog today, ugh! No one could post, 'cause apparently I had clicked the button that said they couldn't!
Glad you got yours fixed...nice to have friends in blogland.

Suzanne

Sandy said...

I've found that the "not allowing comments" seems to be the default - at least it is for me. I want a computer guru too - does she do windows?

Stephanie said...

I'm glad you are up and running again!!!!!!!!!!

Chandler said...

YAY! Resolved!!! :)

Joan said...

Whew...that Blogger problem solved for now! I'm glad to know there's someone out there (namely Gina) who knows what they're doing!!! I might just need those techie talents of hers sometime soon.

Cazzie!!! said...

Sorry I have not visited, I have been busy working, I will backread your posts tomorrow :) Fondly, Cazzie :)

utenzi said...

Gina is brilliant, Rosemary! BTW, I'm finally adding you to my linkpage. I've meant to for a long time but I never seem to remember on those rare occasions when I break out Dreamweaver to tweak the code on my sites.