There's rosemary, that's for remembrance.
William Shakespeare: Hamlet, Prince of Denmark



Thursday, May 24, 2007

My Girl...post below pics

My daughter arrives this afternoon. The top pic is her senior yearbook picture. The one above was taken a few years back at Fashion Island in Newport Beach. Isn't she lovely? Whenever I look at pictures of her or see her I am astounded that I am her mother and that she is so accomplished, talented and beautiful... she absolutely did NOT get any of these qualities from her father's gene pool so it had to come from mine but past generations. We will have four days together and while I don't have anything planned, we will be busy I know. The last time she was here there was only Wallie WonderWorld but, as my friend Molly pointed out, now we have a Home Depot so we can shop til we drop. Kiss, kiss my sweet little girl.



10 comments:

gina said...

Yay for visits from children!!! Oh Rosemary, have a BALL with your daughter! You ARE going to bring her by to meet all of us, right?!?! And as for where she gets her positive attributes, knock it off, lady! She most certainly did get them from you!!!

jp said...

She's a hottie.

Enjoy your time!!

Tracey said...

Your daughter is lovely, Rosemary! Hope you have a splendid time together =)

kenju said...

What a lovely smile she has, Rosemary! I like her hair better now...LOL. My girls have similar hairstyles in their school pics. I know you'll have a great time with her. ENJOY!

Sandy said...

Yes, definitely her mother's daughter. And I bet she's as beautiful inside as out. Have fun, spoil her and let her spoil you too. Hugs.

Lilli & Nevada said...

how lucky you are to have a girl, i have 3 son's, have a great day shopping i wish i had a daughter to take shopping.

Stephanie said...

Have a great weekend!!!!!

jan said...

I love it when my daughter and I can go shopping together. But isn't there a clothing store you can go to? Looking at bolts and wrenches isn't as much fun as trying on clothes.

Joan said...

Enjoy your time together...there's nothing more special than a mother-daughter relationship!

Jennie said...

Loved seeing your beautiful children. Thanks for the posts.