There's rosemary, that's for remembrance.
William Shakespeare: Hamlet, Prince of Denmark



Thursday, May 17, 2007

Pictures of Home

Yesterday I wrote a post about home. kenju commented and asked if I would take a few pictures of the vistas I wrote about. Not needing an excuse to get out, the girls and I got in the car yesterday afternoon and took a few pics for kenju and everyone else to enjoy. It was a bit hazy because of the dust from my tires and there were a number of slash piles burning as well, but I think the beauty of my valley can still be seen.

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

beautiful...........

Jennie said...

Beautiful! Relaxing and refreshing just looking at them.

Sandy said...

Thank you Kenju - we all get to enjoy the lovely pictures.

Joan said...

Your photos and landscape are exquisite and make me long for the wide open spaces.

kenju said...

I know I left a comment here this morning.....where did it go?

Thanks for the link and for showing the beauty of your area, Rosemary. The mountains in the distance are wonderful!

Chandler said...

You certainly posted some gorgeous pictures!