There's rosemary, that's for remembrance.
William Shakespeare: Hamlet, Prince of Denmark



Thursday, June 28, 2007

Better? I sure hope so because this is the last time I will ever do this while I have dial up. It has taken me over 7 hours to upload the picture, change fonts, rearrange elements and get the stupid title small enough so it looks kind of proportionate. I feel the picture looks scrapbookie, not too perfect which I didn't want but I am not happy with the title...oh well. I guess I could have put up a picture of the cats or a handbag. Let me know what you think.

7 comments:

CRAIG & DIANE said...

I love it. It's perfect. Don't change a thing!

jp said...

That sound that you can't hear right now is me clapping. I'll clap louder.

Sandy said...

Pooh, I didn't get to see the old one but this one is plu-perfect! I absolutely love everything about it - colors, layout, everything! You did good!!!!!

Auld Hat said...

I'll pour the wine.

Lorraine said...

I brought cake. Superfantastic.

Joan said...

Love it, love it, love it. Now bask in the glory of your artistic accomplishment!!!

rosemary said...

Whew. Gina is going to tweak it a bit and it should look OK. Thank you all.