There's rosemary, that's for remembrance.
William Shakespeare: Hamlet, Prince of Denmark



Sunday, June 24, 2007

Hee-Haw...what an a**

Fake Donkey (stuffed), fake smile. I look like I am wishing I was anywhere else but sitting on that donkey. We were in Tijuana....check out the shoes.....early "tennies."

The a** title is an afterthought. We are in beautiful San Francisco....the view out the window breathtaking.....take a picture you say? I forgot the camera. Weather you ask? Balmy days, chilly nights....I forgot our light jackets......off to shop while Steve is at the convention!

Update: Seems we are staying right in the middle of the shopping district.....Union Square. Steve has no idea how lucky he is because when I headed out the hotel door with my little map I thought I had landed in heaven. Got myself a yellow sweatshirt and slippers with bows. 3 ties, a belt and a jacket for Steve. Went into Bulgari, Dior, a 4 story Macy's, Kenneth Cole and a few small boutiques. The Gay Pride parade started at noon and it was wonderful with a little bit of everything...craziness, solidarity and a strong message to the politicians attending. Got my butt patted a few times but I think they were mistakes. Oh, and I found the Coach store. They are so uptown...they wrap everything in tissue with little Coach stickers.

17 comments:

Red7Eric said...

You're in San Francisco and @$$ was an afterthought?? Get your mind back in the gutter where it belongs, lady!

:-D

madretz said...

Those tennies are adorable! They'd totally be stylish again today.

Hope you're enjoying our weather, I'm a little further south than SF, but it's been so nice. But definitely light jacket weather. So hopefully you'll find something nice while shopping. Union Square?

Mom said...

We all know that forgetting the jacket is a convenient excuse to go shopping. Have fun.

kenju said...

YOU FORGOT YOUR CAMERA? How could you??!! Have a great time. You can buy sweats down on the waterfront...LOL

Ex-Shammickite said...

You got your butt patted? Enjoy it while you can! And tut-tut for forgetting the camera. You're a naughty naughty blogger.

Sandy said...

Forgot your light jackets on a trip to SanFran? Umm-hmm,did hubby buy that? The picture reminds me of when our girl was small and sat on Santa's lap - same smile. Some things aren't as much fun for kids as adults think they are!

Evil Twin's Wife said...

I am soooo jealous! I hope you are having a blast. From this post alone, you are already in heaven. :-)

Michele said...

Egads! You forgot the camera!? Oh well, you will have to take pictures with your mind and give us all the juicy details... hmm... butt patting though might be a little too descriptive :)

Lorraine said...

SF is such a cool city.

jp said...

Did you save the sombrero?

Cazzie!!! said...

Hee haw what an a@#..too funny, both the cuteness of the picture and the fact you got your a@# patted a few times , LOL

jan said...

Mark Twain once said that the coldest winter he ever spent was one summer in San Francisco. One of the things we like to do is go down to Fishermans Wharf and watch the tourists get out in their shorts and tank tops...and goose bumps.

Joan said...

You are in one of my favorite cities! Since you don't have your camera with you, I'll just close my eyes and make mind photos as you describe your adventures in that great city!

Jennie said...

Cute picture again!! Hope you're having a great time.

Auld Hat said...

I doubt the butt slaps were an accident. Also, I wonder how many new handbags will be following you home. (purse filled thought bubble appears above head)

Lilli & Nevada said...

sounds like your having a good time, forgetting the camera is not. It has been yrs since i have been there.

jennie said...

Hi Rosemary,

I got to your blog by way of Amy's, I hope that's ok!! You have such wonderful stories on here, it's really fun!

Hope you have a great time on your trip! (and I hope Amy's ok!)
Jennie