There's rosemary, that's for remembrance.
William Shakespeare: Hamlet, Prince of Denmark



Monday, July 16, 2007

M.O.N.D.A.Y.

I've got nothing. I am tired of scanning old pix, the heat has been unbearable, Steve leaves today which means I will have to do the lawn myself sometime before Friday and I may die from doing that.


I have made a few simple decisions.


1. I will keep SweetPea somehow, I just haven't mapped out the whole plan yet.

2. I will find homes for the babies, I just haven't mapped out the whole plan yet.

3. Yes, 1 & 2 are old news.

4. I think sage green is my new favorite color.


All of that said, I think I will go to City Beach today, forget my housework and just kick back with this guy. Maybe I'll be inspired.

How tall do you think this guy is? 4' 6" on his best day, maybe??

5 comments:

Auld Hat said...

Yes, but what impressive upper body strength! And that face? Gimme that face any day.

Mom said...

He is indeed handsome, but a bit too serious looking to think he would be much fun.

gina said...

Maybe he's taller than this picture makes him look. See how his upper body looks big and his legs look small? Maybe it's just foreshortening and he's really 6'2" with all those muscles. Now wouldn't THAT be a sight! :)

You know, it's air conditioned here at the library! You could come in here to visit. :)

more cowbell said...

I don't know, but he's hottt, as the teenyboppers say.

Middle Child said...

A lot of full celts have a big body and small legs...it is a body type...My dad was like this...all muscled and stocky on top with small legs...Don too. I like this build