There's rosemary, that's for remembrance.
William Shakespeare: Hamlet, Prince of Denmark



Thursday, July 05, 2007

Pix of the 4th of July parade and a special blogger, please visit.

We went to the local parade yesterday. It is times like this when living in a small town is the best. We saw old friends, cheered local businesses and cried when the pipers walked by. I hope you enjoy the pix taken with my minus 3 MP camera...POC.

We used to have a wonderful family living next door (as in acres away). We loved them and still do, a lot. They moved to town. We still talk and see them occassionally. One of the family members is an incredibly talented young woman (I can't call her a girl anymore, sniff) who has started a blog. I hope you will visit and read her amazing poems. I have told her I want a % of her first book deal! Love you, KT

4 comments:

kenju said...

KT's good, Rosemary! Thanks for the link.

KT said...

hey rosemary nice parade pix! thx for telling peoplle about my poems. im having so much fun on this site!

Sandy said...

Her poems are wonderful. Getting a percentage of her first book deal is a good idea. :-)

gina said...

Okay, so you're going to have to tell me who she is in real life, cuz I probably know her, right?