There's rosemary, that's for remembrance.
William Shakespeare: Hamlet, Prince of Denmark



Thursday, September 27, 2007

A.B.S.O.L.U.T.E.L.Y. nuthin cuter

This is demon Emma FKA sweet Emma. She is all about making crazy. She can chase her tail for at least 3 minutes non stop. She can climb a bare wall. She can bite all of my toes through a down blanket that now has holes in it where the down is sticking out. She can sleep on my face and not notice that I am not breathing. The moment after I took this picture she jumped onto my chest holding on with her yet to be clipped nails because she won't stay still long enough for us to do that and climbed to my neck where she draped herself like a kitten stole and kissed my cheek. Umm hum, she has me just coiled around her little paws. Add to the blanket.... 2 blinds, several throws, a birdhouse, the futon cover, a throw rug....all of which now are fringed, shredded and much loved by Miss Emma Lee.




Guido taking a bath. He is getting "beefy." I think, looking at the size of his paws, that he is going to be ah bigga boy and live up to his name. He is sweet, lovable and stays as far away from his sister as he can when she is "playing." He sleeps next to my shoulder and purrs. BTW, play time is between midnight and 4AM.




14 comments:

Sandy said...

I love the high energy of kittens. Now that Sam is a cat, she only has moments of wild abandon. I've learned to clip her nails while she sleeps - nothing wakes her during her cat naps. Hugs to all animal lovers.

Cazzie!!! said...

Too cute!!

Nunnie's Attic said...

AWW, your Emma looks like my Smidgen and Guido like my Piglet. Smidge has the sharpest claws as well and Piglet, well he likes to sleep with his paws on your face. I mean is that too much to ask? Forget the huge hives I have in the morning from such close contact with a cat for so long. Just as long as HE's happy. I have quite a few Shabby Shred items myself!!

Love,
Julie

Ex-Shammickite said...

A couple of cute furry creatures for sure.
I have had many cats, but none at the moment. My son has 2 cats, Leon who considers himself a feline comedian, and JoJo, the shy one who never shows herself to visitors.

jp said...

The cute ones are always a lot of work. It's because they know they can get away with it.

Lorraine said...

Kitties!!!!!

Evil Twin's Wife said...

Awww. I get so envious when I see your sweeties. Then I remember how much work they are. LOL.

Auld Hat said...

Dang if that Emma apple didn't fall straight down from that thar Sweet Pea tree. Er...you know what I mean.

cs said...

A puuurfect time to cuddle now, yes? So cute!

You guys have snow up there yet? We have rain over here but Mt. Spokane already got 3 inches of fluff! Are we in for a white white year? A good weekend to build a fire, make some pumpkin soup and bread and snuggle.

Middle Child said...

Cats are just lovely... : )

more cowbell said...

Pets. Worse than babies with the sleep time - play time schedule. At least babies are pretty much confined to a crib. (Unless you're Teen Demon, who crawled OUT of hers into the top drawer of a dresser at the age of 10 months.)

Lilli & Nevada said...

Well having ten cats, night time used to be a bear around here, but now with a good spray bottle all sleep well here till morning.
Have to tell ya, since on vacation in our motor home. all cats get cold at night as i don't leave heat on, gets too hot, but now i don't get much sleep because they all want to cuddle in bed, One reason i am up so early this morning, no room in my bed.
Love your kitties

JessnBekahsmom said...

They are so cute! You are going to be warm and cozy all winter with those little heaters around! Such fun! You can just see the mischief in her eyes!

madretz said...

'meow meow meow, purr purr meow' that was from my kitty to all of yours.