There's rosemary, that's for remembrance.
William Shakespeare: Hamlet, Prince of Denmark



Saturday, September 22, 2007

Ahhhhhh

We are home; we are safe; we are still married, we still love each other (we decided it was too expensive to get rid of each other), the dogs feel great.... after trying hard to be neighborhood dogs and failing they were happy to run in the forest. Today is Lorraine's birthday and I am not at the party....sniff, sniff and more sniff. I have had a headache for almost a week....yes, as a result of the fall. I am home and I am alive.

I will visit everyone tomorrow.

9 comments:

jan said...

Welcome home. Sorry about the headaches, but we have kept your home fires burning, so to speak.

Ex-Shammickite said...

vacations are great, but coming home again is a blast!

Nunnie's Attic said...

Welcome home! Glad that you had a great time and that the divorce lawyer hasn't been called.

Love,
Julie

Lynn@ The Vintage Nest said...

Fabulous blog. Glad you are home safe and hope the headaches get better.

Lorraine said...

I'm glad you're home safely, Rosie. I am not happy about those headaches, though.

madretz said...

glad to hear you made it home safe. Looking forward to reading about your adventures. Sorry to hear about the headaches. :(

Jennie said...

Glad you're home safely. I don't know how I missed your head bump in the last post - the puppy was probably attacking me, or the kids telling me some big long story while I was trying to read. Who knows. But sorry you got hurt - glad you're okay!

kenju said...

Welcome home! I guess I missed the part about the fall. sorry, and hope you will be better soon.

Middle Child said...

and a good time was had by all..hows the noggin'?