There's rosemary, that's for remembrance.
William Shakespeare: Hamlet, Prince of Denmark



Tuesday, September 11, 2007

The order of business.

1. Last year on this date I posted about some idiot firing off a gun in the early hours of the morning. I made the assumption it was a hunter out poaching deer in our neighborhood. They fired again this morning. I know why this year and it has nothing to do with poaching deer. This is a sad day in many ways. 9/11 remembered, a war with no purpose, more American soldiers losing their lives in the war with no purpose, just a sad day.

2. Some of you may have noticed that I have not been posting every day. I also have not been visiting all of my blog friends every day. That is a great loss for me because I so very much enjoy your blogs and having all of you as friends.

There is a lot going on at home right now and will be for a while to come. I am not going to go into detail because it is just a huge mess and if I actually put everything down into actual words I might just lose it. Not that I am ever very far from the edge of the cliff....but....

Please, please if I don't post every day, don't forget about me. I will visit as often as I can.

We are going to be gone next week and I won't have computer access, so for sure there will be no posts from the 15th through the 23rd.

Love you all,
rosemary

19 comments:

Auld Hat said...

Just popping in and sending you loving thoughts. Big hugs.

madretz said...

great big blessings from me are heading your way. Just know that you're in my thoughts and keep 'em tucked in your little pocket somewhere. >>hugs!<<

jan said...

We all hope it works out. Bad things sometimes happen to good people as we have experienced.

jan said...

We all hope it works out. Bad things sometimes happen to good people as we have experienced.

Mom said...

Life can get in the way of blogging. I miss you when you don't post, but I understand. Hope things resolve in a wonderful way soon. Don't worry we won't forget you. Much love heading your way.

Lorraine said...

Love you, too, Rosie. (((Hugs)))

Sandy said...

1) Well said. 2)Whatever is going on, I hope it gets resolved in the way you want. You will be missed of course but forget about you? Nope. Isn't Rosemary for remembrance? Hugs.

Nunnie's Attic said...

I will pray Rosemary that God sends you peace and patience to wait for His answers. May His loving arms surround you and give you comfort.

Love,
Julie

jp said...

This is me, not forgetting about you.

I'll come back tomorrow and post the same thing, unless I forget.

Jennie said...

Whatever's going on, I hope it clears up soon for you. I'm not going anywhere...as a matter of fact, I'm in my own tailspin. Too bad we can't do lunch. ;)

kenju said...

For whatever it is, I am sorry Rosemary. If I can help, just let me know.

Ex-Shammickite said...

Keep smiling!

utenzi said...

I hope the situation resolves for you, Rosemary. And soon. Turmoil gets old fast.

jp said...

Okay, I'm back. Still not forgetting about you. See?

more cowbell said...

Hi Rosemary, you know damn well we're not forgetting about your ass. Or the rest of you.

There is a lot going on at home right now and will be for a while to come. I am not going to go into detail because it is just a huge mess and if I actually put everything down into actual words I might just lose it. --- Same same over in Cowbell land. Sometimes it's just too much to put to pen. Or keyboard. Sometimes there's just too much under the blog-surface. The blog is just what helps keep pseudo sanity at times. An outlet.

Good thoughts to you ...

Michele said...

Things happen and sometimes you need time. I know. I won't ever forget about you! If it takes a bazillion years, I will always be here for ya!
(((hug)))

Sling said...

My god woman...Who can post every day??
Business before blogging I always say!..well,..I've never actually said that,..Still,..I could never forget you.
Rosie....Right?

Lilli & Nevada said...

All will work out, don't get stressed,I know easier said then done, will be thinking about you and nope won't forget you.

gina said...

Right, Rosemary, like ANY of your readers would ever forget about you. As for posting every day...heck, you know me... I go in spurts. Sometimes multiple posts in one day, then none for a week. Sling's worse. You ain't got nothin' to worry about - look at the company you're keeping! :) Okay...better call me and give me the lowdown, pronto! Hugs!