There's rosemary, that's for remembrance.
William Shakespeare: Hamlet, Prince of Denmark



Friday, October 05, 2007

Happy Anniversary, sweetheart-honey

Twenty-two years. Twenty-two good years. Twenty-two years with the love of my life, my best friend, the one person in the world I can trust and depend on. Of course it is not perfect all of the time, but there is no one I would rather spend time with, sit next to or hold hands with than Steve.

Love you Steve, more than you will ever know or I can express.



Mine and his....they became ours. From left to right my youngest son Gil, my daughter Christine, my oldest Art, me, Steve, Steve's children, Sonya, Bobby his oldest and Stephanie his youngest.




13 comments:

gina said...

Happy anniversary! You two are SUCH a cute couple! And what's funny is - you both have that curly hair!! I love the family photo. Bet the kids hate it. I look at family photo from The Daughter's wedding and can't believe how funny YS looks. He had the whole bowl cut going on - what WERE we thinking? So cute, but boy does he hate that photo now. Anyway, again, happy anniversary you two!

rosemary said...

Psstttt...Gina...don't tell anyone...my hair is naturally curly....Steve's, he gets it permed. He is so lost in the 60's....low maintenance.

Mom said...

Beautiful family!
Happy anniversary to 2 beautiful people.

Auld Hat said...

This makes me happy. And hopeful. And hungry for wedding cake...hmmm.

Lorraine said...

Happy, happy anniversary Rosie and Steve! Long may you wave. I'd like some of the cake, too, if Hat hasn't eaten it all yet.

Sandy said...

.."This day I will marry my friend, The one I laugh with, live for, dream with..." Beautiful sentiments for a wonderful couple. Happy anniversary! I hope the next 22 are as wonderful. Wishing you both every good thing.

Sling said...

Happy,happy day Rosemary!
..I guess I'm too late for cake.

jan said...

Happy anniversary. What a great blended family you make. You all look so happy. Congratulations on 22 and may you have many 22's more. Appropriate video and superby done.

Auld Hat said...

(cake burp)

Joan said...

Congrats on your 22 years together. Your photos of the event and your blended family are wonderful. Happy, happy anniversary to the two of you!!!

more cowbell said...

Wow, Rosemary, that is wonderful. Loving the pics. Especially the kissy one. 22 years ... not so common these days. Good on you!

Middle Child said...

Happy anniversary... to you both...

You could almost be the Brady Bunch if you swapped a girla dn boy...only teasin'

madretz said...

I may be late in my congrats and well wishes for your 22nd blissful years together but my sentiments are heartfelt.
You Go Lovebirds!!! Whoo hoo!