There's rosemary, that's for remembrance.
William Shakespeare: Hamlet, Prince of Denmark



Thursday, December 20, 2007

I am a flat and a sharp off....

I have been trying for over an hour to create a play list....don't ask me why, I don't know exactly. In any event, I can't do it because I am either stupid or can't quite grasp the English language as it pertains to the instructions.

So, I want you to hum along with me....here is what I would have loaded onto my play list:

Quando, Quando, Quando; Michael Buble and Nellie Furtado
The entire Blue CD by Joni Mitchell
Like a Star; Corrine Bailey Rae
Falling in Love in a Coffee Shop; Langdon Pigg
Christina Aguilara's Mi Reflejo...the whole CD
These Days; Jackson Browne
1234; Feist
Can't Let Go; Lucinda Williams
The Way I Am; Ingrid Michaelson
Hot Fun In the Summertime; Sly and the Family Stone

Oh to hell with it....just a whole lot of my favorite songs. Play anything, I'll like it.

7 comments:

Lorraine said...

"Blue" is one of the greatest records ever made.

Nice list, Rosie.

jan said...

I did a playlist once and then got very tired of all the songs on it.
go figure.

jan said...

I finally decided to add a "nonsecure item" to my comments. It isn't me though. Do you like her?

Auld Hat said...

You have excellent taste in music, Mama. Also, I love that you listen to Feist.

kenju said...

I like Corinne and Sly!

Evil Twin's Wife said...

I got the ET an mp3 player a while back. We fiddled with it and tried to make it work. Frustrated, we gave up and I think he threw it in the junk drawer.

madretz said...

I love that song by Ingrid Michaelson!