There's rosemary, that's for remembrance.
William Shakespeare: Hamlet, Prince of Denmark



Tuesday, December 04, 2007

weiners, burgers, cinnamon rolls and Starbucks

Still in Vegas; still eating, still shopping. I now have 3 vouchers to cash in; $24.01,$60.50, and $104.75. Yup, I'm ahead just a tad. Steve has lost.

Last night was Mexican food, we have done Starbucks 2 mornings and I am in love with a guy named Carmel Macchiato. To change it up a bit we ate in the Coffee Shop this morning and I had French Toast. I think the walking I have done in the Fashion Show Mall has worked off a few calories.

This mall is HUGE. There are 3 floors and has an East and West wing. The anchor stores are Dillards, Neiman Marcus, Macy's and Saks. There are a zillion little shops and 2 zillion kiosks. I have gotten lost both days I went there but luckily there are maps all over the place. I have been to a lot of malls in my life and I have to say this one is the largest...larger than South Coast in California, larger than any in San Francisco, Chicago or any other place where I have been a mall rat.

We are going to Cirque tonight and tomorrow Steve gives his talk and then we head home to several feet of snow on Thursday!!!!

10 comments:

CRAIG & DIANE said...

Ohhhh Starbucks.....I am so jealous. If you are going to Mystere, you will not be regret it, it is well worth the money for the ticket. Enjoy your time there, the snow will always be waiting for you!

Evil Twin's Wife said...

Ohhh, Cirque! Have fun! We'll be waiting to hear all about it.

Nunnie's Attic said...

Have you seen Elvis yet??

Love,
Julie

more cowbell said...

Oh, Cirque is the BEST! Which shows are you going to see? I'm envious -- I'd love to see some of their 'stationary' shows. We expect a full report!

And dammit, Carmel told me he only had foam for me. Damn Macchiattos.

kenju said...

Cirque? Darn it all, Rosemary, now I'm jealous!! Tell us all about it when you get home, okay?

Lilli & Nevada said...

Have fun and take lots of photos.

Kimberly Ann said...

Cirque is really fun. If you run out of money, there is always the cranberry museum, the Liberace museum, the candy museum, the M&M museum and hoover dam. As some comedian said once, only those folks who lose their shirts get out to hoover dam.

madretz said...

i so want to go to that mall again. it's been too long, it sounds even more fabulous than i remember.

Lorraine said...

Caramel Macchiato is crack, Rosie. Just say no.

Middle Child said...

Glad you enjoyed the big mall... I am no good in those places...I always get really spaced out and confused and want to leave as soo as I get there...no fun at all... and our malls are sooo tiny compared...but still like the shops which open off the street...