There's rosemary, that's for remembrance.
William Shakespeare: Hamlet, Prince of Denmark



Sunday, January 06, 2008

Just because it is Sunday.

It is Sunday, it is snowing....you're surprised? Blah, blah, kittens, blah, hairball, blah, blah, dog hair everywhere. Exhaling.

You know what I dreamed last night? That I visited a bunch of blogs of people I had never visited before and they had never visited me but my blog was on their blog roll. Seriously....the dream I mean. And, that I got an email from Amy Winehouse asking if she could stay at my house because she needed a break....seriously....the dream I mean.

10 comments:

Auld Hat said...

I think Amy could do a lot of healing in your house. Seriously.

Chris said...

I have never visited your blog before but you aren't on my bloglist, I don't even have on. You can visit my blog and your dream will be partly true then.

Ex-Shammickite said...

You could get Amy to vacuum up the cat and dog hair.
Or perhaps hand her a snowshovel and send her out after the snowplow has gone by.
I think a bit of hard work might do her some good.

Evil Twin's Wife said...

Did you have pizza for dinner last night? I have really weird dreams after eating spicy foods.

jan said...

Rosemary, step away from the computer. Blogs are now an internal part of your subconscience.

Just kidding, don't stop blogging.

kenju said...

I'm always dreaming about bloggers, Rosemary. My family thinks I am crazy!

Sling said...

Once in a while..okay,..twice..I've found my self on people's blogroll that I never heard of...
Odd..

Cazzie!!! said...

Its hot here, send me the snow :)

Mom said...

I don't think i could handle an Idaho winter. I'll come to visit in the summer. Amy might find it all very peaceful and beautiful. Plus she could visit with you. She might come.

Middle Child said...

strange dream Rosemary...its what a lack of real amounts of Vit D do to you...