There's rosemary, that's for remembrance.
William Shakespeare: Hamlet, Prince of Denmark



Thursday, January 24, 2008

On the road to Idaho

Steve has left G.U.A.M. He will be in Hawaii late tonight and then flies overnight arriving in Seattle early tomorrow. He left G.U.A.M. at 7:30 AM Friday....tomorrow. He gets home Friday morning.

So, the G.U.A.M. clock is gone. The Idaho clock is still there.....as well as the temperature element...but it is a liar. It says 21 degrees. In some other Sandpoint maybe. It is 14 degrees.

12 comments:

Sandy said...

I love the idea of two Friday's. And, hooray! Steve is coming home and you will be warmer now.

Mom said...

That's weird. I'm glad he'll be home soon.

kenju said...

Lucky dog - getting to go to Hawaii!

Chris said...

I bet you will be glad to have him home! It has been cool her and raining the last few days. Nothing like what you have though.

madretz said...

i hope he's bottled some of that warmth and sunshine and it'll help melt some of that snow. Or at least melt some of those winter blues.

Cazzie!!! said...

Awsome, Hawaii, I'd love to be there.

jp said...

I confess I've been holding a match underneath your thermometer so that you would think it was warmer.

Busted.

Joan said...

Hopefully Steve has packed a little warmth for you in that suitcase of his!

Oh...and while you're waiting for his return, I've left you a fun little blogging exercise on my blog. Hope it helps pass the time quickly!

Sling said...

Next year,you get to go to Hawaii,and Steve stays home with the icicles..it's only fair.

Ex-Shammickite said...

It's Sunday here, so the man is probably home safe and sound by now.

Jennie said...

Hi Rosemary! Hope you've had a lovely reunion weekend! Oh that Hawaii could be one of my "stopovers" someday...thanks for the nice note at my blog. I started again today, :)

utenzi said...

Overnight low here is supposed to be 27, Rosemary, but tomorrow it'll get up to 53. Maybe you're not living where you should be--at least in Winter. Idaho is soooo cold. Brrr.