There's rosemary, that's for remembrance.
William Shakespeare: Hamlet, Prince of Denmark



Monday, February 25, 2008

My snow bunny

Chris went snowboarding at Schweitzer today. She had a good time. There was some fog so we left before the lifts closed...I felt like I was taking my 12 year old snowboarding for the first time. I was worried she would fall or get lost. But, she is a big girl now and did fine; just like a pro.


Chris took Myron and here is a picture at the top of the mountain/lift drop off.








7 comments:

kenju said...

Better you than me! I wouldn't go out there even with a St. Bernard and a search party!

CRAIG & DIANE said...

How cool...and cold too! The look on her face says it all. Enjoy your time together!

more cowbell said...

Fun!! I learned to ski overseas, and the next year got adventurous and tried snowboarding ... gave a whole new meaning to the phrase "black & blue". Good for her!

Sling said...

Look at that gorgeous run!
I'm jealous.

Jennie said...

Those pictures actually make it look tempting. Beautiful daughter and mountain!

Chris said...

Ooo, makes me cold just looking at that run! Looks like fun though! I am guessing Chris is your daughter. I like her name ;).

Middle Child said...

MY daughter Alison fell in love with snowboarding while at Whistler and she had the same look on her face in many of the photos... lovely photo...and no broken bones? Alison is still sore but is now about to buy her own board...