There's rosemary, that's for remembrance.
William Shakespeare: Hamlet, Prince of Denmark



Tuesday, March 18, 2008

kitty cat toes and baby noses

There has been some baby toe kissing going on in blog land....Hat is off kissing new nephew toes and Speck is kissing baby toes times three! After reading Lorraine's really sweet post about her St. Patrick's Day fun I got all snorky and started missing my kids and grand kids way too much. So, I decided to kiss the toes I had available and pretty much steal Hat and Speck's good idea. So, here is my tribute to baby toes and sweet noses....it is all in the opinion you know. I did save the best picture for last.


Emma wanted none of this toe nonsense....her toes are tiny and cute......



Dainty little Mimi Louise and her toesy-woseys........



Here are Sophie toes.....and claws.



Sweet Fuzzie peanut toes.....


Guido Fortunato's napping toes.....



And then there are these sweet toes and noses and smiles...I tried to crop the picture...score novice minus 10 for me there. Kiss, kiss my sweet babies. I miss you.









11 comments:

jan said...

How sweet. I will see toes in a whole different light.

kenju said...

Well, I love cats and all, but the last one is precious!

Mom said...

the cats are nice. the children are beautiful and precious.

Jennie said...

For a minute I thought Guido was the winner of the cutest toes award (CTA) but those grandkiddies are most cute from head to toe!

Evil Twin's Wife said...

Cats and kids - doesn't get any better (or cuter) than that!

Sandy said...

I love all those furry toes and their sweet descriptions but you did save the best for last - your grandchildren are beautiful!

TorAa said...

All those bay toes are nice, even the twenty last. LOL.

Kimberly Ann said...

I always want to rub my kitty's foot but he hates it and would rather bite me instead.

Your last picture is really lovely, especially the toes. :-)

Lilli & Nevada said...

Aah what cute little toesy's they all are, the kids are beautiful in there little toesies

Lorraine said...

Those are some yummy toes, Rosie.

more cowbell said...

SWEET!!