There's rosemary, that's for remembrance.
William Shakespeare: Hamlet, Prince of Denmark



Monday, March 10, 2008

Simple things in life.....

...make me happy. Like jumping onto the napper in the bedroom. Mom opened the window a little so I could smell the fresh air. I look cute.


I watched a piece of lint..

I had fun playing with the blind wand.


I leaned over to see how far I could get before falling. I did pretty good.

I shared a bug with my sister.


I love my sister Emma. My mom says I am not the brightest bulb on the string, but I light up her heart. In case you forgot, my name is Guido Fortunato.








14 comments:

jan said...

Great photos. Just when my cat annoys me beyond measure, she strikes one of those cute poses and I melt.

jp said...

That is one balancing act. You were really hoping he'd fall while you had the camera out, weren't you?

more cowbell said...

Damn that is one cute cat, Rosemary.

Mom said...

In my next life i want to be one of your cats.

Jennie said...

So adorable. I love watching him watch lint! lol Why can't I have a bed up next to a window like that? Well, for one thing, I'd have to purchase nicer pajamas...

kenju said...

LOVE the pix, especially the top and bottom!

Sling said...

Guido is indeed,fortunate!
Love these pix rosemary.

Cazzie!!! said...

Wish I was a cat! what a life :)

Evil Twin's Wife said...

My favorite pic was the sharing a bug one - too funny! Well, they're all cute, but that one is just "CAT", kwim?

Ex-Shammickite said...

It's hard to type with this breadstick in my hand....
Guido, you know how to get your mummy's attention... if you got together with my grandkitty Leon you'd be a comedy teram. He's crazy too!

Sandy said...

See, that's why we need another cat. Those are adorable pictures and yes, coming back as one of your cats would be ok. Actually better than ok.

Kimberly Ann said...

Wouldn't it be grand to have such a luxurious life?

madretz said...

Oh handsome Guido. You do not have to be the brightest light bulb because your charm will get you everywhere.

Middle Child said...

AHHHH cats is noice...noice...noice... so restful and lovely