There's rosemary, that's for remembrance.
William Shakespeare: Hamlet, Prince of Denmark



Sunday, September 07, 2008

Bless his little......

....kitty cat heart, he tries. I was sitting at the computer and Guido was in the cheetah bed. I heard him singing just before he fell asleep......

A G N F C H T.....L I O M BUHRE....QRZ DEE....la la la la lalalalala....Now I SING MY AGN's, next time miaow miaow miaow to me.

He is so cute and lovable that it makes my heart ache. Steve says things like "He was under anesthesia too long." or "Talk about a half full turnip basket."

OK, so he isn't exactly kitty MENSA material, but you have to admit he is adorable.
He was actually snoring.





8 comments:

kenju said...

He's cute. My Clipsie's elevator doesn't go to the top floor either, but she is the most loving, affectionate at I've ever known.

jan said...

Personally I would rather have a not so bright cat. Our little street smart cat drives us batty at times. She invented the word annoying.

Kimberly Ann said...

Love his markings. Reminds me of a kid with pudding smudged on his nose.

Chris said...

Aw, he is adorable, I would love to hear him sing! 2 young girls were at petco yesterday with a half grown cat they had found trying to find a home for her. I wanted her SO bad. Cats are so cool. Not that I don't love my dogs, I just want the best of both worlds!

yellowdog granny said...

annie says he can come share her cat nip and they'll party..

Miss Healthypants said...

He's so cute! *smiles*

My little Autumn Raccoon "sing snores"--her quiet, high-pitched snores sound SO adorable. :)

Lorraine said...

A half full turnip basket?

more cowbell said...

I love his markings.