There's rosemary, that's for remembrance.
William Shakespeare: Hamlet, Prince of Denmark



Saturday, November 01, 2008

Burn baby, burn.... cat talk...and Arrrghh, a pumpkin!

Luke, our forester, set about a dozen slash piles on fire yesterday afternoon. Fire scares me....we live in the forest. But, he has a deadline for burning....so here are a few of the piles in full flame. I couldn't believe the heat and wind these fires create.....yup, scary. Luke stayed until about 9 PM with his tractor running, moving the fires closer in and watching all of the surrounding areas. He is a good forester. This morning? Smokin'!!


The Players as usual: Fuzz and Mimi

I got your heated bed while you were stuffing your face.

Whatever.

I'm warmer than you are.

You have more to get warm.

Yah, well, you're stuffed in that bed like a snasuage.

It's sausage, snausage is a dog treat.

Is not; Mom says snausage.

When she is talking to the dogs snausage butt.

Am not a snausage butt......

SHUT. UP.

Mom, Mimi said the "S" word......

~sigh~
Stevie and his pirate pumpkin......he had fun, I cleaned up.

13 comments:

Jennie said...

Your cats are hilarious.:)

Steve, Steve, Steve. Don't you know about the JP Scraper 5000?

yellowdog granny said...

that would be scary..one mistake and poof, it's all over with..eek!
love the cats..
annie refers to everyone as 'my subject'

jan said...

You've never shared Steve's pumpkins sculpting talents before. And the cat dialogue is great.

sageweb said...

Great Pumpkin! I would have been freaking out with fire that close to me.

I love the kitties..how adorable.

kenju said...

Good pumpkin!

We saw fire last night, but it was in a pit. I'd be afraid of that fire in the woods.

Miss Healthypants said...

*hee hee* The cat talk makes me laugh! :)

Mom said...

Those fires would make me feel uncomfortable. All those what if thoughts keep popping up in my head. Guess they are necessary to keeping the forests healthy.
Steve is just a big cutie pie. I do love a man with a beard.

Sling said...

I hope you gave Luke a little extra candy for his efforts!..
The cat dialogue is hiarious!

Joan said...

Considering we just got done with a Southern California brush fire only a few miles away, those flames give me the willies.

Oh...and I never knew Steve had such pumpkin carving talents. Bravo!!!

Kimberly Ann said...

Those fire pix scare the kindling out of me. But I'm sure all was well.

Chandler said...

I have to agree that the fires would make me more than a little nervous O.O

Middle Child said...

This pumkin carving thingie - whats this all about...we aussies are not big on halloween - is it a proddie thingie??? Steve looks complete...did he carve the pumkin?

sexy said...

情趣用品,情趣,情趣商品,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,色情網站,色情,情色a片,a片,色情小說,情色文學,情色小說,色情,情色視訊,寄情築園小遊戲,aio交友愛情館,aio,色情遊戲,情色交友,嘟嘟情人色網,言情小說,情色論壇,色情影片,一葉情貼圖片區,av女優,情色網,日本a片,a片下載,a片,a漫,免費a片,嘟嘟成人網,成人網站,av美女,av,微風成人,成人光碟,成人,成人影城,18成人,成人聊天室,成人圖片區,成人電影,成人圖片,成人貼圖,成人影片,成人文章,成人小說,微風成人區,ut聊天室,成人交友,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,哈啦聊天室,美女交友,視訊做愛,做愛,視訊聊天室,視訊聊天,尋夢園聊天室,聊天室尋夢園,情色視訊,視訊,本土自拍,自拍,免費視訊聊天室,免費視訊聊天,免費視訊,視訊聊天室