There's rosemary, that's for remembrance.
William Shakespeare: Hamlet, Prince of Denmark



Monday, January 26, 2009

Cat hospice....

Fuzzy is in a holding pattern. He has settled in Steve's office by choice. It is quiet in there for the most part. He is living on Violet's blankie/bed and seems to be comfortable. He gets three pain injections and a nausea injection daily, will take small amounts of pureed baby meat from my finger and we actually saw him at the water bowl this morning. He felt adventuresome yesterday and bypassed the litter box in the office and walked to his old box in the snorage room. I am positive his pain is under control and that was our goal. How long this will last is anyone's guess. For now he is OK.

13 comments:

sageweb said...

I want to give fuzzy a big hug!

Evil Twin's Wife said...

I'm glad he's comfortable and surrounded by his favorite people and things. :-)

jan said...

He looks so content. He knows you're doing all you can for him.

Mom said...

He is a lucky cat. I am sending big hugs to your house.

kenju said...

Hang in there, Rosemary. I wish I could do something to help.

Cazzie!!! said...

Huggs to Fuzzy :)

Shammickite said...

You're obviously doing something right for your dear old Fuzzy. Well done, he certainly appreciates your care and love.

madretz said...

I wanna give him a hug, too. And while I'm at it, one for you, too!

gina said...

I hate that there is not a damned thing any of us, your friends, can do to make it all better. Love you, Rosemary. You're a good cat mommy.

Middle Child said...

My best wishes for your lovely cat... he is most likely "prepared" inside as our dog thorn and other cat was...they seem to go into a drea,ing mode and mine seemed to want to see my face a lot...not all the same i know. Take care and I hope things are better for the time.

Miss Healthypants said...

Such a beautiful cat...hugs to him!

Kimberly Ann said...

I'm thinking about you and Fuzzy and sending good thoughts to both of you (and Steve too!).

Jennie said...

Aw, sorry Fuzz isn't well. That's hard to have an ailing animal. You've been such a good mommy, he's a lucky cat.