There's rosemary, that's for remembrance.
William Shakespeare: Hamlet, Prince of Denmark



Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Guess who is going where.......

My pro active, vegetarian, green, save the planet and people, wonderful, intelligent and handsome grandson Christopher is gonna rub elbows with his old bud The Prez, Barack Obama.......pretty cool I think!!!

Hum, do tattoos count as "saving art" when it is only one sleeve? I bet Christopher didn't think I knew that term! Have a wonderful experience my sweet grandson...and save that ticket stub. Someday it might put my great grandchild through college.





9 comments:

Jennie said...

Wow that's awesome. Man, you have some good lookin' kids.

sageweb said...

Very cool...I am going to watch his plane land in a few hours. all the marines all at the airport ready for his arrival.

madretz said...

That's so cool...wonder if he'll be able to bring a camera with the "limit personal belongings" part?

utenzi said...

That is immensely cool, Rosemary.

kenju said...

I'm trying not to be jealous!

Mom said...

What a wonderful experience for him!

Shammickite said...

Oh my.... he just screams "California Guy!"

Miss Healthypants said...

VERY COOL! :)

Middle Child said...

You would be very proud...tel me Rosemary how do you sign your name as you do down the bottom...techno moron here