There's rosemary, that's for remembrance.
William Shakespeare: Hamlet, Prince of Denmark



Wednesday, August 05, 2009

He really is color blind.

The setting: Sears

Cast of characters: Steve, rosemary, salesman

OOOOO, look sweetheart, there it is. The perfect fridge and it's on sale!!! How much more is it in black?

Umm, I think sixty-seven bucks.

See, sweetheart? Isn't it perfect?

Why do you want it in black? That won't match anything.

You're right, sweetheart. It will only match the stove, microwave, dishwasher, the cart and the cubbies with those baskets.....let's get it in white. You wanna write it up (she said to the salesman).

In black or white?

She was heard whispering to herself: Dear Lord, save me from these men.





10 comments:

sageweb said...

Oh that is one pretty fridge!

madretz said...

ROTFLOL!!

gorgeous! I love it, love the freezer on the bottom.

powdergirl said...

Sweeeet appliance!

I have the freezer on the bottom too, love it.

YELLOWDOG GRANNY said...

ohhhhh, give the fridge a hug for me..
men..can't live with them..can't shoot them...oh wait...

kenju said...

Oh, you got the one I wanted, but in stainless. I got the freezer on the bottom too, but only one door. How do you like it?

FoxyMoron said...

Don't think I've ever seen a black fridge!

Mom said...

Nothing like a new appliance to make a woman happy.
We just love our men anyway.

Grish said...

Now tell him you want some kind darkly stained cabinetry to match the fridge...mohagany?

Middle Child said...

Still a chucklin' they are so silly at times...the fridge looks good there

Miss Healthypants said...

Oh my gosh, I'm cracking up here! :)

I loved this--nice fridge! :)