There's rosemary, that's for remembrance.
William Shakespeare: Hamlet, Prince of Denmark



Monday, August 17, 2009

The truth about Cats & Dogs......sorta...

The cast of characters:

Emma; Guido; Petey; Mom

Mawwwm, that little dog is in our room. Ooeey, he is sniffing our litter boxes.


Guido, tell mom what that dog is doing....now.

Dude, mom. What Emma said.

Well, hello Petey. Are you in the kitties room sniffing litter boxes?

No? I'm not?


Emma, Guido. Petey said he isn't in your room. Sorry. Chuckle, chuckle as mom shoos Petey out of the cat's room.

And Guido. You don't call me dude ever again, OK?

OK. Sorry du....Mom.


17 comments:

FoxyMoron said...

That made me chuckle. I'm a chuckler.

jan said...

Is Petey scoping out the kitty rocha?

sageweb said...

Petey is innocent, I can tell.

Middle Child said...

I am a chuckler like Foxymoron

YELLOWDOG GRANNY said...

duuuuuude....so cute..

Evil Twin's Wife said...

I love it when you do the animal vignettes! They always make me laugh.

Sling said...

Cats will give you up every time!

kenju said...

Too cute!!

powdergirl said...

I've currently got a bit of an animal anarchy bustin' out in the house.

Man, those cats...

Shammickite said...

Naughty Petey. He's lyin', Mom.

Cazzie!!! said...

He he, so cute! It is like when a kid says "Dolly did it" and clearly, they DID eat the full block of chocolate!

Grish said...

Darn Cats..

Miss Healthypants said...

You crack me up when you create conversations amongst your "kids"! LOL! :)

Shammickite said...

Hi Rosie... so glad you like the pics of Newfoundland, there's more to come. It's my favourite place, the coast is so rugged and bleak, it reminds me of where I grew up. If you ever go there, let me know, I'll be your tour guide!

cs said...

What a cute cute cuddly crew! Are we eating Kitty Rocca's Petey? mmmm

Lorraine said...

Love it.

Linens and Royals said...

Love your cats, I have 2 of my own and like yours they always make me laugh.