There's rosemary, that's for remembrance.
William Shakespeare: Hamlet, Prince of Denmark



Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Cat talk and dog butts.

The players: Guido & Mom

Can I go out into the playpen today, mom?

No Guido, I already told you, it's raining.

That's OK. I like rain.

What is rain my honey -bunny?

Ummm, stuff.


We took the dogs for a walk Monday......they went crazy sniffing every tree and running the whole time we were walking. While the ferns are brown and the aspens and cottonwoods have all lost their leaves....and then there are the bare limbs of my tamaracks.....it is beautiful on the trails now.



No, Petey is not pooping....this is an action shot....he was getting ready to run.
It's as if God was showing us the way with is light.....you had to be there.


The Bitterroot mountains between North Idaho and Montana....a sub-range of the Rockies......snow and a little dash of snow (taken from the end of our driveway....see our mailbox on the left?).


17 comments:

kenju said...

Beautiful now....but how long will it be before you get more snow? Enjoy it while you can!

Barb said...

We say when Happy (our dog)goes for a walk in the mornings: There she goes, reading the newspaper. She literally goes around the whole outline of the property to see what she may have missed during the night. LOL

jan said...

What a great place to let your little doggies run, all those new smells...How do they ever decide where to pee and poop?

Sling said...

Can I camp in your yard?

Mom said...

What a beautiful place to live!

Evil Twin's Wife said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

sageweb said...

wow that is some beautiful shots you have taken. I wanna camp with SLing..after the snow though.

Random Thinker said...

No wonder the cat wanted to go outside. Beautiful.

YELLOWDOG GRANNY said...

oh how beautiful....

Jennie said...

I want to come back next life as Guido. Maybe I should be more specific - as your Guido - not just any Guido.

madretz said...

definitely touched by God! gorgeous. glad to see you're enjoying it while you can.

Middle Child said...

I am with Sling...lets all camp in your yard hey... looks beautiful to me...sometimes the light does seem to lead you down the path...you live amongst great beauty

Lorraine said...

That shot with the light is beyond awesome.

powdergirl said...

I'm amazed to wee how much your area looks like BC !

Shammickite said...

That's a great view you have from your mailbox! I wish there were some mountains near here but it's all very flat.

Jennie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROSEMARIESLING! What are you doing today? Anything special? I hope you have a lovely day. Many cyber hugs across the miles, Love Jennie

Miss Healthypants said...

You do live in a beautiful place! :)