There's rosemary, that's for remembrance.
William Shakespeare: Hamlet, Prince of Denmark



Sunday, January 17, 2010

Can you guess who this is?

Did I hear a model you recently saw on a magazine cover? Umm, no that's incorrect.

Angelina's younger sister?  Selena Gomez?  No, both  wrong.

Sophia Loren's granddaughter?  Well, that's closer. I do resemble Sophia.....we both wear glasses.

This is Bethany Rose, my granddaughter.  This is one of her high school graduation photos.  I know....she is absolutely lovely, and smart, aced her SAT's and is looking at colleges in Oklahoma and Rochester, New York.  I vote for New York where she currently lives with her dad, my son, Art.  But, she will make the right decision I am sure.




Little girl, sweet little girl, you've grown up too fast.   Kiss, kiss Bethany.  I love you.





11 comments:

Jennie said...

Congratulations and good job Bethany, Rosemary's grand-daughter. And I had the same upholstery once on a chair years ago. :)

powdergirl said...

Bethany, wow, one of my favorite names on a smart and beautiful young woman.

Rosemary, you are blessed!

And so is she to have such a proud and interested Grandmama.

Sweet.

God! Her hair is stunning...

Mom said...

She is beautiful! They grow up much too fast.

YELLOWDOG GRANNY said...

a cutie that grew up into a beautiful young lady...how proud you must be.

Evil Twin's Wife said...

She is gorgeous! I'm sure whichever school she picks, she will do great!

kenju said...

What a darling girl!! I know you are proud of her.

sageweb said...

What a gorgeous girl...

Miss Healthypants said...

What a beautiful young lady! :) You must be a proud Grandma. :)

Middle Child said...

She is just lovely...and was lovely to start with. You must be so proud. i only hope i ever get grand children (sigh)

madretz said...

just beautiful! I vote for Rochester, too...she'll have a huge culture chock in Oklahoma, right?

more cowbell said...

Wowza!