There's rosemary, that's for remembrance.
William Shakespeare: Hamlet, Prince of Denmark



Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Cat faces.

Who said cats don't have emotions? Emma expresses herself in many ways. She talks to me and "makes faces"...honest.  She is a free spirit, spunky and opinionated.  See for yourself.


 Here we go again....camera, look cute...sigh.

I heard your apology.  However, that was my tail and YOU were in my way. 
I know you're busy, but....Umm, about dinner. Please don't mix the corn with the mashed potatoes; I like my food separated.
Mother.  You closed the dishwasher.  I wasn't finished.
Ahem; that dog smells.  Keep him off my window seat. 
Do not ever spray me with that thing again.  I have claws.  Remember? And it scares me, mom.
What? You want to sit in my favorite chair?  You're a visitor?  Leave.
 Ditto.
I don't like that food.  Get a different brand.
I don't like sleeping at the foot of the bed.  Either get a pillow for me or move your head.
This napper needs to be de-haired before I can nap here. 
Hello; it's 10:30 in the morning; open the drapes!
 There's the camera again. 

 Told you.....emotions, opinions, faces. 



16 comments:

kenju said...

You're too funny! My cats have made faces at me too, but it's mostly sarcastic sneers!

sageweb said...

hahahah very cute!

jan said...

I love the emotions.

My cat has pretty much a poker face, but I doggy sat my daughter's two dogs recently and my cat's face and body language clearly told them that she had no intention of taking sh*t from any dog. They got the message.

Sling said...

Black cat has decided lately that I'm spending entirely too much time on my computer,and not enough time scratching his fat belly,so he
jumps up on my keyboard and gives me his 'You're done now!' expression..Great pictures Rosie!

Evil Twin's Wife said...

I love seeing (and hearing) the cats! They're too cute!

Miss Healthypants said...

*hee hee* I love it, Rosemary! :)

Jennie said...

Which is why I don't have a cat.
I have enough mind chatter on my own to have to deal with feline opinions and demands! Sheesh I get annoyed when my dog waits quietly next to the door to go out. I'm not a good pet mommy, all pets should move to Rosemary's house!

Random Thinker said...

I miss having a cat around the house. They are such independent creatures. When they pay attention to you, you feel as if you've earned something really special.

Cazzie!!! said...

Ahhh it IS a cat's life, I wish I was one!

Mom said...

This cat has you well trained.

Lorraine said...

My cat has a total Poker Face. Until I scratch her under the chin. Then I own her. For a minute.

Middle Child said...

Lovely stuff - I so much miss my wonderfully handsome and gallant doggie Thorn - but these two cats - sigh - and ahem - what can I say.

Shammickite said...

Little Miss Opinionated! I can see she rues the houshold. Or at least, she thinks she does.

madretz said...

aweee!! I miss having a kitty in the house for all of these emotions!

YELLOWDOG GRANNY said...

dexter has one look...I'm big I'm fat I'm sneaky and you have to sleep sometime..

FoxyMoron said...

The sooner we accept that the cats are in charge, the happier we will all be.