There's rosemary, that's for remembrance.
William Shakespeare: Hamlet, Prince of Denmark



Thursday, March 04, 2010

Zero to.....

....nineteen in the blink of an eye.  Our adorable, lovable Tyler is 19 today.  What? Nineteen?

He was an adorable baby......













.......a sweet kid on the cusp of becoming a man......


.....with a great smile........

....... just enough attitude.......


 ........a snowboarder......



......and a football player.
........and my grandson!!!! HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYLER!  LOVE YOU! (Yes, Ty, I stole some photos from your Facebook page.) 






10 comments:

jan said...

Hard to believe how fast 19 years can go past, isn't it?

powdergirl said...

Happy Birthday Tyler!

He's a lucky guy to have such sweet grandparents!

And a good looking kid, as well : )

Yeah, when I look up at my 14 year old I often see the sweet little face he wore when he was 2, he's still a sweet guy but he's so damn BIG and competent!

Haha, sometimes I still go to do the heavy lifting as though he were still my little boy, he rolls his eyes and says 'can you just leave that for me, Mom, you'll hurt your back and I need you to drive me to the ski hill/hockey/ youth group, martial arts...."

Jennie said...

He's got one heck of a good face, that boy. Happy Birthday Tyler!

Mom said...

I love young men on the cusp of manhood - such wonders they are!
Happy birthday Tyler!

YELLOWDOG GRANNY said...

wow...just slips away doesn't it?
but he's still a cutie..

sageweb said...

wow 19! Happy Bday!

Random Thinker said...

Happy Birthday Tyler. So cliche, but they really do grow up at lightning speed.

Miss Healthypants said...

Happy Birthday to Tyler!! :)

Middle Child said...

wow - what a good looking kid - lucky you two

more cowbell said...

omg Grams, you stole pics from his FB page - that is hysterical!