There's rosemary, that's for remembrance.
William Shakespeare: Hamlet, Prince of Denmark



Thursday, July 08, 2010



I finally decided to download all of the photos that were on Myron.  I still had  photos from last winter and the snow!  Shame on me.  Here is a sampling of the forgotten pictures!  BTW....can someone explain to me how photo spacing can look perfect in compose and then look like crap horrible in preview and the post?

Wesley with his new indestructible toy that he immediately destroyed.

 Two headed dog!

Best allergy causing dust in the world right there in those beautiful fluffy orange bulbs.
 
New growth on Pines (and other trees) are called candles.  I guess this would be taking a left on Pine.


Clover,  Idaho size!
The new pony that lives with the kids across the street.....Dusty.
The kids across the street with their 4H projects....lambs.


The hummingbird patrol.

Petey looking like he has bad dentures.


Steve napping with the doggies.
My new computer Gabriella....she can be really cool to use and really annoying; there is no in between.




13 comments:

YELLOWDOG GRANNY said...

oh my im first...
i love the sleeping steve and his buds..

Evil Twin's Wife said...

I congratulate you on downloading all those photos! Daunting task. I actually get mine on the computer, but then never send them to get developed! Talk about lazy!!

kenju said...

Love that pony!!

I cannot ever upload photos to a blog post and have them where I want them when it posts. I have given up.

Barb said...

All the pics are great Rosemary! Great job in posting them and having them come out right. Mine I fight with. What a cute pony across the street. He looks like he was only a couple of hrs/day old? Is that the mama in front of him?

FoxyMoron said...

I love piccys! Thanks for sharing Rosemary.

Sling said...

I love the Hummingbird patrol..Those guys are on the job!
..Spacing pictures is freakin' nightmare!
I go into HTML and 'backspace' out all the 'div' type stuff..It usually takes me about an hour if I have a lot of pix.

jp said...

I'm with Sling on the hummingbird patrol... those are definitely the ones that keep calling me. I can always hear one in the background telling the other one what to say.

Mom said...

I love seeing your pictures

Miss Healthypants said...

Great pictures! :) I love the hummingbird patrol. :) :)

Shammickite said...

Steve napping with the puppydogs is hilarious. For some reason I just wanted to laugh out loud.

Jan said...

I LOVE the two headed dog, sort of like a Poodle version of Cerberus, the guardian of Hades.

Random Thinker said...

I want a pony. (stamps foot and pushes bottom lip out)

Middle Child said...

Its lovely to see all your photos...I thought about you as I was looking down and am not sure how you are physically now...are you okay Rosemary? I don't pray formally but will send a wish to the angels for you to be well and stay well