There's rosemary, that's for remembrance.
William Shakespeare: Hamlet, Prince of Denmark



Tuesday, November 09, 2010

A terrorist warning......

I want to tell you something.  Something so horrible you will want to hide.  There is a terrorist in our midst....a bad thing, a nightmare.  It is insidious, ugly, it crawls into the earth like a dirty worm.  It harms me, it hurts me and my family, it makes us sad and afraid all at the same time.  I want to burn this terrorist; make a fire so big you will think the earth has exploded.  You have seen it every day, but I'd bet you didn't even recognize it.....it sat next to you on the train or bus.  You passed it in the grocery aisle and it even sits next to you sometimes in church.  Oh, don't think God doesn't know about this thing...this awful thing; He does.  I know it's name, it's face, it's voice, it's emails, it's lies, manipulation, stories, excuses.  Be warned......IT is drug addiction; it will destroy everything just like it is in my family and believe me drugs and addiction are alive and on the move.  Don't say I didn't warn you. 





5 comments:

kenju said...

Explain, please.

Mom said...

Amen sister. Addiction is a terrifying thing that ruins the lives of many.

Sounds like your family has been attacked by this awful terrorist. I'm sorry. It hurts.

female, I shit you not! said...

Drugs, alcohol, gambling have all touched my families life.
I hurt for you as I know your pain.
These deseases are life destroying.

Shammickite said...

There are many different addictions. And they are all horrible.

Barb said...

Who are you talking about Rosemary?