There's rosemary, that's for remembrance.
William Shakespeare: Hamlet, Prince of Denmark



Sunday, March 13, 2011

I can't swim but I'll wear a life vest.....

20 years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover.    Twain

I hope I have 20 more years.  However much time I do have I need to get that  sailboat ready now.  Thank you Delci for sending this to me.



5 comments:

kenju said...

Excellent quote! I should have brought this one out when my granddaughter almost turned down a trip to Europe for her 16th birthday because of school (and her 1 yr. anniversary with her boyfriend). Luckily, I didn't have to.

Mom said...

I think that is what the Good Book means when it says to live abundantly.

YELLOWDOG GRANNY said...

I'll be almost 90..I think I'll do all the living I can right now.

Shammickite said...

Seize the day, and do whatever you want to do! You never know when the tsunami will hit.

Middle Child said...

Life is for living I know that - too many have it taken too young and for us to waste what we have is not good