There's rosemary, that's for remembrance.
William Shakespeare: Hamlet, Prince of Denmark



Monday, September 09, 2013

Ho-Hum

A friend of mine on Facebook mentioned a lack of blogging on her part...Tiffany Stewart to be exact. I'm not sure what blog she will post on or if she even will .....but, for sure I have sorely neglected mine. No excuses; I haven't felt creative, cat storied, family tale telling or anything that involves writing more than maybe 10 words or a "like" click. My life revolves around exercising, menu figuring out, mowing the lawn, my eternal house cleaning, Steve, the cats and dogs and seeing my cardiologist....in no particular order. We have had one grandchild visit this summer. Our family is busy and involved in sports, school, jobs and all of those activities young families do! But, I miss them still. I could carry on about the weather in rural Idaho, crab about dogs barking in the middle of the night or bitch about the woman next door cutting down her forest along the property line that irritates me beyond belief. But, why would I subject anyone reading this to all of that? Exactly. Life is good. I am healthy I think....I'll know more tomorrow after I see my cardiologist. I address the man by his first name; Ron. I had a nuclear stress test today because of pesky chest pain; sigh. I woke up this morning, have been upright most of the day, love Steve beyond words and my kitties give my hand a bath every day. Not much more I could ask for.....well, except for visits from that family of mine.



4 comments:

kenju said...

It is nice to read a post from you!! I have missed you, Rosemary, except for Facebook (and you aren't on there much!)

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

Nice to see you here Rosemary.
Hope all will be good news from your cardio.
(((hugs)))

FoxyMoron said...

What a surprise when I went to my old blog, to see you had updated. I had missed you too!

JACKIESUE said...

it is so good to see you blogging..I know we talk on facebook, but I love to see your blog ..take care.